Committee of 2020-2021
- Election Chair (non-voting) – Kathleen (Kathy) Gray
- Election Vice Chair (non-voting) – Ruth Berkowitz
- Resolution Chair (non-voting) – Felicia Block *
- Resolution Vice Chair (non-voting) – Todd Cohen
- Kathy Gray (Election Chair)
- Ruth Berkowitz (Election Vice Chair)
- Felicia Block (Resolution Chair
- Todd Cohen (Resolution Vice Chair)
- Colleen Brown (Secretary)
- Nikki Hahn (SBNC Chair)
- Kerry Hayes (SBNC Vice Chair)
- Jennifer Hong (Webmaster for 2021-22)
- Manos Makrakis (Member-at-Large and Webmaster 2018-2020)
- Stacey Kaufman (Member-at-Large and Treasurer)
- Timothy Dunne (Treasurer for 2021-22)
- Jordan Copeland (Member-at-Large and TVCC Representative)
- Marisa Jackson
- Amy Lewis
- Jing Li
- Elizabeth Massey
- Susanne Vleck
- Sarah Bell (SNAP Representative)
- Randi Culang (SNAP Representative)
- Brian Hirsch (SNAP Representative)
Responsibilities of the Administrative Committee
Conduct the SBNC Elections
Each year the Administrative Committee, under the leadership of the Election Chair and Vice Chair, is responsible for conducting the election of members to the SBNC.
The Administrative Committee seeks and invites the community to suggest candidates, ensuring that there is at least one candidate for each vacancy on the SBNC.
The Administrative Committee is also responsible for raising funds for the election, leaving enough reserve for next year.
Amend the SBNC Resolution
The Administrative Committee is also responsible for reviewing proposed amendments to the Resolution, collecting community feedbacks, and putting the amendments to the SBNC elections.
The Administrative Committee is comprised of all voting members of the Nominating Committee whose terms end at the next SBNC election, and server 2 years.
Per the SBNC Resolution, the Administrative Committee members term start upon the the call of the first Administrative Committee meeting in June, end 2 years later.
Election Chair, Election Vice Chair, Resolution Chair, Resolution Vice Chair, and Treasurer have 1-year terms.
Additionally, the Administrative Committee may also include the following appointees to serve 2 years:
- 3 members appointed by the TVCC
- 3 members appointed by SNAP
- 3 members appointed from the community at large by the Election Chair